Self-employed Tax Return

Tax Filing for Self-employees

Do you work for yourself as a self-employed, freelancer or independent contractor? Welcome to our Tax Filing service for self-employed folks like you. We’re here to make taxes more accessible for you. Our team knows all about self-employment taxes and will help you file your taxes correctly. We’ll find all the deductions you qualify for so you can count on us and save money. Let us give you peace of mind about taxes so you can focus on running your business.

Previous slide
Next slide

How it works

Simplify Your Taxes with Our Professional Service

You - Collect documents

Download our relevant checklist and collect slips, receipts and other necessary documents.

We - Prepare Tax return

We will find all possible tax credits and deductions and prepare your tax return.​

You - Review

Before filing your tax return, you review the result of your tax return, and if you want, we will discuss the details.

We - File Tax return

We will file your tax return, and you will get the notice of assessment soon! Easy!

Download Self-Employed Tax Checklist

Here's a checklist of documents typically required to file a tax return for a self-employed individual in Canada
Why Choose US

Accurate Record Keeping

Here are our core competencies

100% Accurate Calculation

Precision in Every Calculation: Ensure 100% Accuracy with Our Professional Services

Maximum Tax Efficiency

Optimize Your Tax Strategy: Achieve Maximum Efficiency with Our Expert Guidance

Reasonable Pricing

Affordable Quality: Experience Top-Quality Services at Reasonable Rates

Broad Availability Time Slots

Flexible Scheduling Made Easy: Choose from a Wide Range of Available Time Slots

File with an Expert

217.99 CAD​

per return

Expertly file your taxes with ease. Trust our professionals for accurate, personalized service fitted to your needs.

File on your Own

57.99 CAD​

per return

Take charge of your taxes with our user-friendly software. Easily prepare and file your return hassle-free.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to file taxes if I'm self-employed in Canada?

Yes, if you earned any income from self-employment in Canada, you are required to file a tax return.

What expenses can I deduct as a self-employed individual in Canada?

Self-employed individuals in Canada can deduct a variety of expenses related to their business, including office rent, utilities, supplies, advertising, vehicle expenses, and a portion of home expenses if you use your home as your principal place of business.

When are Canadian self-employed taxes due?

The deadline for filing your Canadian self-employed taxes is typically June 15th of the following year. However, any balance owing is still due by April 30th to avoid interest charges.

What forms do I need to file as a self-employed individual in Canada?

As a self-employed individual in Canada, you typically need to fill out the T1 Personal Income Tax Return along with additional forms such as the T2125 Statement of Business or Professional Activities to report your self-employment income and expenses.

How do I calculate my self-employed income for tax purposes in Canada?

To calculate your self-employed income for tax purposes in Canada, you will need to subtract your business expenses from your total business income. You report this net income on your T1 Personal Income Tax Return.

Do I need to make installment payments if I'm self-employed in Canada?

If you expect to owe more than $3,000 in taxes for the current tax year and in either of the two preceding years, you may be required to make installment payments throughout the year to avoid interest charges.

Feel free to Ask

Ask your Question

Start today

File your Tax return, now

Discover how we can optimize your finances!


off for filing your tax return 🎁

Sign up to receive your exclusive discount, and keep up to date on our latest products & offers!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Shopping Cart